The COVID-19 pandemic created the perfect storm for KSF Orthopaedic Center in Houston, Texas. At times, more than a thousand patient calls inundated their front office.
The practice turned to the patient portal, patient self-scheduling, and online payment solutions to keep patients engaged, maintain care, and support revenue flow.
Kevin Harris, IT manager for KSF Orthopaedic Center, discusses how these NextGen® Patient Experience Platform solutions work for his practice in a time of crisis.
• Financial benefits of a patient portal
• A plan to get patients to use the portal for self-scheduling
• How to communicate effectively with patients through the portal
• A strategy to improve overall patient engagement efficiencies
• A use case for triaging front office staff
• Importance of a flexible scheduling process
IT Administrators, CFOs, CIOs, CEOs, Surgeons/Physicians, and Office Managers