Webinar / February 19, 2020
With a rise in risk-bearing contracts, there is a need for practices to deploy impactful care management programs. Since powerful population health management platforms are able to identify patients who are a high risk for poor health outcomes, practices are challenged to provide enriched services to mitigate these identified risks. This webinar takes a fresh look at how to manage and coordinate care for these patients.
• The principles of contemporary care management models
• The challenges in establishing an effective program
• Models of staffing and payment for care management
• How to get started and make it work
• How to measure the impact of your program