Join us: Tuesday, November 19 / 10 am PT, 1 pm ET
Under a cloud-based system, dental organizations have the advantage of protection against natural disasters and cyberattacks. The cloud is also cost-effective and flexible, so that you can manage growth and scalability.
In this webinar, you'll learn why moving from on-premise technology to a cloud-based solution offers numerous benefits.
What you'll learn:
With the cloud, you can:
- Achieve lower cost—less initial cash outlay when compared to on-premise hardware
- Adjust practice size—infinitely scalable (up or down)
- Boost cybersecurity—adds another layer of protection from ransomware and other attacks
- Provide disaster recovery—access office information from the Internet from any location
- Improve communication—share images, Rx reports, and patient education
Hear from these thought leaders:
Dr. John Memmott
DDS, MS, Consultant
Dr. John Memmott, DDS, MS managed a ten-doctor dental organization for 25 years and practiced as a pediatric dentist. He has been consulting with dental organizations for more than ten years. Dr. Memmott has also presented in various user group meetings.
Managing Director, QSIDental
Kathleen Noll, managing director, QSIDental joined the company in 1988. She has a broad and distinctive background in both the clinical practice of dentistry and the critical business functions of a dental organization. Kathleen is a former chair of the Board of the Trustees for the National Dental EDI Council (NDEDIC). She has been a featured speaker at many dental educational forums.
Who should attend?
Dental Organization Leaders, Dentists, IT Professionals, and Office Managers.